Secure Your Home with
Did you know 30% of burglars enter through an unlocked door—or a window, where the home has no security coverage?
The traditional way of monitoring your home security is by utilizing a 3rd party monitoring service. For those of you who have children, let us pose a question: when your children were babies, did you hire a 3rd party to watch over your baby monitors? No, of course not – so why spend money to have a 3rd party monitor your home? In addition, it takes traditional home security companies over 10 minutes to contact the home owner, and or dispatch the police.
Devices for Home Security:
- Wireless ID Trap
- Smart Motion Sensor
- Window / Door Sensor
- Mini Camera
- Indoor Camera
- Outdoor Camera
- Smart Siren
- Smart Video Doorbell
- Master Tablet
- Indoor Siren
Automate Your Home with Joivo Connect
Save over 20% a month on energy bills with our simple thermostat scheduling system!
Your Joivo system also offers a number of additional features that can save you money with an app that: notifies you if you’ve forgotten to arm the system, allows you to lower the thermostat, which can lead to over 20% savings on your energy, bring your home to life with a lighting sequence in the evenings, turn on appliances, close and lock doors. For one low flat fee your Joivo Smart Home & Security System will enhance your quality of life and exceed your Home Security needs.
Devices for Home Automation:
- Water Leak Detector
- Smart Humidity Sensor
- Smart Socket
- Smart Door Lock
- Smart Garage Door
- Smart Thermostat
- Smart Light Switch
- Smart Bulb
- Smart Inwall Outlet
- Smart Night Light
- Smart Hub
- Temperature Sensor
- Master Tablet
The Wireless ID Trap
- SETS A 25 YARD PERIMETER AROUND THE HOME
- The Wireless ID Trap sets a 25-yard perimeter around the home or business and identifies smart devices or mobile phones that are emitting signals.
- TRIGGERED BY GLASS BREAKAGE, ALARM ACTIVATION OR NEW DEVICE DETECTION
- It's activated by the home or business owner when the system senses unusual activity, glass breakage, alarm activation or when a new device is detected.
- IT CAPTURES THE IDENTITY OF ALL CURRENT SMART DEVICES
- During setup, once activated, it captures the identity of all current smart devices including mobile phones in the home or business.
- STORES INFORMATION
- The Wireless ID Trap stores the information that will be used by law enforcement.
- REDIRECTS ALL WIRELESS ACTIVITY TO GATHER INFORMATION
- All outstanding devices will give local law enforcement, the unique information associated to the burglary - such as phone numbers, names and unique ID's associated to these devices, to question the person or persons that were in the 25 yard perimeter of your home at the time of the burglary.
Even if your alarm system is turned off, the Wireless ID Trap can still identify a possible intruder, sending an alert to the homeowner.
Your privacy is our first priority. All data captured by the Wireless ID Trap is encrypted and stored remotely with the option to delete at any time.
With the ability to turn the Wireless ID Trap on or off by the home or business owner, it ensures family and friends that their privacy is not being compromised without permission.
Monitor your home from wherever you are, increasing safety, security, & protection for your family.
Our Smart Home Automation & Security System is convenient and simple to use with an all in one app and over 20 devices to choose from that are tailored to your unique needs.